12.31.2009

Help! I've been trapped inside this laptop for 365 days!

I've been writing blog posts for a year now, Paul kidnapped me. I don't know how he did it, but somehow I was abducted and forced inside his computer. He's been forcing me to write for him all year, I can't take it anymore! He's not even that funny. I mean I like some of his stuff, but.. Oh shit. He's coming over. Pretend I wasn't just talking to you.

...So anyway that's what really bugs the shit out of me. And stuff... Ok he's gone.

You gotta help me. There has to be a way out of this thing. Here's the plan. Tonight he'll probably fall asleep before 1 am. That's when I need you, the reader, to come and steal his laptop. That way-
Hey, what's going on here?
Uh nothing?
No there's something going on.. Are you trying to escape?
...No, I- I was just kidding. Honest.
OK that's enough of that. You're getting turned off.
NooooOoooooooOooOooOOOO!
Sorry about that everyone. Pretend you didn't see that.

Well, it's been a good year; new friends met, a lot of the same places and some good times all around. Sure it was hard at times but everybody has problems. Thankfully I was lucky enough to have way more good than bad this year. It was fun sharing it with you all, and I look forward for more to come in the future.

I've been practicing making videos for the Seattle trip. It's kinda tough to be able to talk in front of a camera, especially unscripted. I'm working on it though, I want to be able to capture my trip for everyone back home to see. Who knows, I could be the next internet celebrity! ..yea i don't think so. Not my thing.

Anyway, it's been great and I'll see you all in 2010. Be safe and have fun.

No comments: