12.11.2009

Can you keep it down?

Scene: August and Paul at their respective desks in the apartment bedroom, mid afternoon.

August is watching the Office while studying for a final. Paul is on his laptop typing.

August: Hey can you keep it down?

Paul: Oh uh.. yea sorry. [Paul continues to type, only slower and quieter]

August: Thank you.

15 seconds later

August: Hey seriously I'm trying to study and I would appreciate it if you were just a little quieter.

Paul: There's really nothing I can do to be quieter. I'm just typ-

August: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, JUST KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN.

Paul: wow. That was inappropr-

August: SHUT UP

Paul: I'm not doing anything wr-

August: SHUT U-

Paul: NO, I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU STEAL MY QTIPS AND NOW YOU ACCUSE ME OF YELLING

August: YOU FUCKING LIAR! YOU STOLE MY QTIPS AND YOU TYPE ALL THE TIME! GET A FUCKIN MUTED KEYBOARD OR SOM-

Paul: YOU'RE A DICK YOU KNOW THAT! THEY WERE MY GOD DAMN QTIPS AND THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MUTED KEYBOARD. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

another 15 seconds pass

August: I'm sorry.

Paul: Me too.

August: I love you.

Paul: I love you too.

August: I love you so much, that I have no problem asking you to please keep it down over there.

Paul: you SON OF A BITCH

End Scene

No comments: