12.08.2009

Baller Status... ..er I mean, we performed really well.

Two group presentations today, within three hours. We kicked ass.

First, the SOM presentation. Our group assignment was to invent a product or service and present the business plan (accounting, management, marketing, financing and technology) to potential investors. In this presentation, I had a small role within the body of the project but I was also responsible for the conclusion. It's a little difficult to speak in front of a large group, but when you know the material, it's not too difficult.

About two hours later, I gave my second presentation. Same thing here, a little larger role in the body (this time there was only six members vs ten in the earlier presentation), as well as the conclusion.

We knocked both presentations out of the park. And both presentations allowed me to dress like well for once.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: