12.22.2009

A Bigtinypig Blog Post: Part III

In case you missed it, here's Part I and Part II of this series.

So after the post, what can there possibly be? Well, to be honest. There's nothing left. I publish the post and the next day I start it all over again. Of course I think about how the post came out and whether or not it could have been better. I do like getting the comments here and there.

Mainly the next thing to think about is what am I going to write the next morning?

I'd like to say thanks again to everyone who checks out this blog on a semi regular basis. I really enjoy writing my weird and not so weird thoughts here and I plan on keeping it going into the new year. To be honest with you, my original plan was to stop at 2010. But with the trip coming up and the potential for video posts in the (very near) future, I have no choice but to keep the ball rolling.

Thanks again guys, and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: