12.08.2009

Be nice to those who prepare your food

Interesting contrast this morning while in Jazzman's Cafe (referenced in previous posts). The guy in front of me was kind of rude to the cashier, an older spanish woman, and consequently they fucked up his order. I suspect this was on purpose. For me, I do what I always do and attempt to start up a conversation with them. They gave me three punches in my rewards card instead of one, and gave me a bigger size than what I ordered.

That other guy should've been cooler. All I did was mention the weather and smile.

--

Unrelated; Finals week begins on Monday; so if the quality or length of posts deteriorates between the 13th and the 19th, I apologize, but frankly I have more important things to worry about. Like playing video games.

No comments: