5.05.2009

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches

I've always felt a strange connection with them. There are really thousands (exaggeration?) of different ways to make these sandwiches.. Types of Bread, Jellies, Peanut Butter. How you cut it, toasted or no, accompanied by a side? drink?

I think my all time favorite combo would be:
Lightly Toasted
Wheat Bread
Strawberry Jam
Creamy Peanut Butter
Cut Diagonally
With Milk

One of those on a rainy day after school was amazing. I'd like to suggest to all to try other combos you're unfamiliar with. Apple Butter instead of Jelly, Crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy, branch away from the normal grape and creamy on white, experiment! Hell put bananas on there! Have a Fluffer nutter! Cream cheese instead of Peanut Butter! Be a rebel!

There are worse things than failing to make a good sandwich. Give it a shot.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I wish I ate more of these! It's just so much work! he he