5.15.2009

Bathroom Talk

I know the difference between a bathroom and a restroom. And so should everyone else who can read. The difference is clear, yet on my college campus, I see signs pointing to the "bathroom" and not the restroom. I wasn't aware they had showers in the Technology Building at the Fairfax Campus. How convenient! But when I enter this so called "bathroom" wearing my shower shoes and carrying my shampoo and body wash, I discover that it is in fact a restroom.

If you can't figure out the difference, you need to be taken out back and dealt with. Darwinism at it's finest.

And by the way, if you still call it the little girls room, or the potty, you need a wake up call. You're a big boy/girl now and you need to start acting like it. Maturity level is directly porportional to what you call the restroom.

Now excuse me while I go make wet.

1 comment:

Chroe said...

hey! I call it potty!...a bathroom, a tree, whatever your fancy its always a potty to me