10.27.2009

Thoughts of the Day 10/27

I don't own a bike, yet I own two "Bike to Mason Day" T-shirts, given out to people who ride their bicycles to school on that particular day. Pooling equilibrium at it's finest.

I never thought I'd discuss the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890 with my Dad and his wife, but last night I did. I feel mature yet nerdy at the same time.

Who would have guessed that doing a required research experiment for your marketing class would get you a phone number and a potential date. I certainly didn't see it coming.

I have a deep appreciation for anyone who can play their instrument of choice like this after hearing it on my iPod shuffle today. bravo.

Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day, except when you wake up at noon on a Monday and you live at school. That's when Lunch becomes the most important meal of the day. That and last nights dinner at 2 am.

As it turns out, borrowing stuff from girls in the next apartment is also a good possibility of getting a phone number and a potential date.

Driving home last night I saw a sign on rt. 123 that said, "Deer Breeding Season" and I thought, "shouldn't that be 'Deer Mating Season'? It's not like there's a deer breeder on that road or anything and he's got them going on deer races.." Is that just me?

This year I've used my discount coffee card at the Campus run coffee house more than i've used my student I.D.

No comments: