1.07.2009

Travel spots

I've always liked traveling. I think it's because I don't do a heck of a lot of it. I've been to Ireland twice, Orlando three times, Key West twice, Tampa, Minneapolis, Niagra, Atlanta, and Dallas once, and finally Outer Banks North Carolina roughly 16 times.

Ok so maybe I have traveled a bunch. 


My dream spots are as followed, in no definitive order but Seattle is probably the only place I have considered living/working.

Seattle, Washington
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
New York City, New York
Los Angeles, California
San Francisco, California
Miami, Florida
Detroit, Michigan
Chicago, Illinois
Indianapolis, Indiana
Toronto, Ontario
Quebec, Quebec
Vancouver, Vancouver

Off the Continent:
London, England
Prague, Czech Republic
Madrid, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Paris, France
Rome, Italy
Vatican City, Rome
Venice, Italy
Athens, Greece
Knossos, Crete
Mycenae, Greece
Tokyo, Japan
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Beijing, China

So yea. That's where I wanna go.

No comments: