1.01.2009

New Year, new format.

Here's how it works:

This is my blog, I talk about whatever it is I wanna talk about. I only promise to have at least 7 entries a week (one per day but if I can't make it one day, I'll have two the next). 





Charades.

First of all, I had to look up the spelling for the word. Never had to write it down before. Which makes sense, it's not like I'm spelling Pictionary. 

So why is it people still play this game? I tried it today and let me tell you, I never knew how stupid my friends were. That seems to be the running theme of every game of charades, "How fucking stupid are you? THIS (waving arms around) does NOT mean baking a cake. You FUCKING retard!"

I got the word poison. If my brother was not on my team, I would have been sucking on my leg for the whole 1 minute before I scream at the top of my lungs that it was poison. We seem to have a connection. You know, finish each other's sentences and such. I like it. 

The other thing about charades is that there's always a total douche in the room who thinks it's a good idea to yell at the top of his lungs the same thing over and over again instead of calmly stating, "Uh gee is it Shawshank Redemption?" I hate that guy. It wasn't right the first time, and why on earth would it be Shawshank Redemption. Idiot.

I like the game of charades, but I think there needs to be a set rule of what word or phrases can go in the hat or whatever. The word "eggshell" should be banned from all games of charades. That and the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back". That was the worst 60 seconds of my life. 

No comments: