1.14.2009

Make-up Post part two

continue this post as post number two so I can count it as two posts. muhahaha

I'm thinking about starting an a capella group at mason BUT i don't have a lot of free time during the season so i don't think it's doable. but how freaking fun would that be?!?! and i'm pretty good so yea. no big deal.

Today i would like to talk about bumper stickers.

First, a bumper sticker (in my opinon) is defined as follows:
A printed message that is afixed to one's car via glue or sticky stuff that is factory placed on the back of said message. A static cling does not count as a bumper sticker.

I personally feel bumper stickers take away from the car's overall value. It scratches up the paint if you try to take it off and it looks bad when it's on there, so why do people feel the need to put them on there cars? I can understand if you have an old clunker that you've driven for about 130,000 miles but not if you have a porsce or scion or even a nice honda civic. that's just wrong.

So, i propose that bumper stickers (by my definition) be banned from all nice cars NO MATTER WHAT they say. I dont care how funny or witty or pithy or charming you think it makes you or your car, it's not right. get rid of it and by yourself some paint for the chips you'll knock off.

by the way, if you purchase a used car that already has bumper stickers on them (as i did) I recommend using WD-40 to get rid of the adhesive. it worked like a charm for me.

No comments: