3.01.2009

Tommy Boy is on.... or is it Black Sheep?

I mean, why did they release the same exact movie twice? I love me some Chris Farley, but it's essentially the same movie! Compare for yourself.

Seriously go watch them. Back to back.







Go ahead I'll wait.


Here's a link to a clip of each one if you dont have the movie: Tommy Boy Black Sheep


so really, go watch them, then come back. open up a new window for the clips.











so how was it? Did you enjoy them? Same character dynamic huh. Yea i know, that's what I thought. Did you think one was better than the other? No? Yea they are like the same movie aren't they!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Whoa whoa whoa!! Erroneous my friend! While you are correct in saying that they are the same character dynamic, Tommy Boy is a million times funnier. Farley and Spade both said they were kinda forced into doing the same exact movie without the jokes.

Fun Dad said...

I do agree Tommy Boy is better, as it came out first. They both, to me, have their highs and lows.

erroneous on both counts!