9.23.2009

Diet Lemonade

The Nutritional information for Chick-fil-a Diet and Regular Lemonade as found on their website.

My question is what's actually different here, apart from "calories" "carbs" and "sugars". Did they take all the fat powder out of Lemonade? I wasn't aware Lemonade had fat powder. And why doesn't Chik-fil-a just make all their Lemonade the same content as "Diet" Lemonade?

I mean I enjoy Lemonade as much as the next 8 year old girl; but when I drink it, I'm always worried about how many carbs I'm consuming. I know it's not just me right? Chick-fil-a, thank you for the option of staying fit and healthy while I chug down 23 oz of "Diet" Lemonade and Three Chicken Sandwiches with Ranch Dressing and a Large Fry. I'm trying to maintain my figure, and you're always there for me Chick-fil-a.

No comments: