8.06.2009

Makes me wonder why I got into this profession

I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and i've begun reconsidering my current career path. I'm seriously considering a career change to something i feel more represents my needs intellectually and physically. I now work in Professional Baseball with sales and some marketing media experience with hope of gaining more PR background in the future. That's all fine and good, but what I really think i'd be good at doesn't require any of these things. In fact, with the more experience I have in these areas, the less likely I will be to succeed in my dream job. I, of course, am talking about picking my nose. Digging for nose gold has been my life long dream, and I don't want want "work" to get in the way of that.


I'm obviously dead serious.

No comments: