6.28.2009

Place to think

This past weekend, I spent time in yorktown. Awesome place as far as I'm concerned.
While there, august (my roommate and gilded lover) showed us some neat places only locals would know about.
At home, I like to traverse onto my roof to think. Its a nice quiet area where I can look at the stars and just relax. I usually don't think about my personal life or work, its always about "nothing".
In yorktown, we went to the waterfront. There, a cliff perched above the york river, was the most spectacular view I've seen in sometime. The light reflecting off the water from the drawbridge amazed me and kept us all in silence for moments upon moments.

I suggest everyone find a place to think. It's good for the mind.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: