6.14.2009

Gym shorts

I feel, they are underrated. I once wore them to school as normal attire a few times a week, but probably 8 times a month, during middle school.
Then, for reasons unexplained, it became not-appropriate school attire during high school. However it was "cool" to wear clothes that were not school sanctioned gym attire during P.E.
For me, it was always white lacrosse shorts with plain white T shirt or some other athletic shirt. my track fellow eric and myself were the athletes of our gym period.
Now a days, I want to gym shorts all the time, but I feel I'd face an un-called for stigma for doing so. Is it so "drab" to be comfy and show off my rockin butt?


Ok that last bit wasn't exactly true, but what if it was!



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: