6.23.2009

Food stuff

I've been slipping on the posts, get ready for a week full of entries that are short and multiple times a day.

I was thinking about flavor additives this morning and I was wondering what some foods would taste like without artifical flavoring. Like chewing gum, how nasty would that stuff be if it didn't taste like mint or juicy fruit? Or what avout ketchup. Not the good stuff, I mean the shitty stuff in those packets you'd find at a public school cafeteria. It'd probably be like paste..

And how would regular food fare with added flavor? Like bacon with bacon additives? Mmm...

This somewhat goes along with flavor in vodka or soda, like bacon diet coke or root beer vodka, its all chemicals that trick our mouths into thinking its bacon. I think I'd like to be one of those scientists.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: