2.12.2009

Wash Rinse Repeat

Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand watching Michael make a fool of himself. It's the same reason I could never watch shows like American Idol where people just embarrass themselves on national television. Just awful.

On to today's topic:

I never wash twice. It's a waste of shampoo. Maybe that's directed to the female users of shampoo, when the advise you repeat, but I think it's just a gimmick to get you to use you more shampoo. Does anyone else think that it's just a terrible cycle? wash, rinse, repeat. wash, rinse, repeat. wash, rinse, repeat. wash, rinse, repeat. etc. It's like that joke we all told (or at least I told) when I was in middle school; Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence. Pete fell off, who was left? Repeat. Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence. Pete fell off, who was left? Repeat. etc.

damn shampoo people.

No comments: