2.08.2009

Facebook

I've decided to take a facebook hiatus. Mainly because I spend a bit of my time on it and obsessively checking it on a regular basis. It'll be good for me to go cold turkey. I'm rewarding myself with something TBD if I make it to the end of the month (gasp) without signing on. In the meantime, I hope to increase my study habits a smidge, or play a touch more video games, we'll see what happens.

So for now I will write sarcastic entries in here, always wondering if I am truly talking to myself. I think I like not knowing. The idea of there being some people (or possibly just a person) out there reading this drivel is quite a thought, but maybe not knowing either way eliminates the let down of knowing the number of visitors is zero.

Here's to more drivel coming your way!

No comments: