1.08.2010

Emerald City Tour 2010 - Day 1 Recap

There'll be one of these everyday. And these are BY NO MEANS all of the pictures, just a quick collection of a few.
Here's a show of what I did on January 7th 2010.



Here's the scoop:

Flew from BWI to Chicago OHare to Seattle/Tacoma from 4:00 am check in (Eastern Time) to 10:20 am arrival (Pacific Time, 1:20 pm ET). Rented a practically new car for a 21 year old arm and leg. Checked into the hotel before 11:30 and headed down to Pike Place Market by 1:00. There, I saw hundreds of shops and I know I missed some. I'll go back soon. I got a tip from a merchant in a book store that the Art Museum on Union and 1st was open for free on the first Thursday of every month. Bingo. Got to see originals by Michelangelo and Calder, some American guy with a unique medium. Went back to the hotel to shower and change to get ready for dinner atop the Space Needle. Came back here and realized I had been awake for 23.5 hours straight!

Woke up this morning and I feel refreshed and breakfast is being delivered to me as I type this.

Check back for a recap of today sometime this evening. Today is the Stadium Tours.

No comments: