4.24.2010

Saturday and another news.

Uncle Slam and his adoring Fans.
As you may have been able to tell, this week has been crazy. I'm taking this opportunity to put up a quick post to remind you of things to come. Tomorrow is the last game of the homestand, so that means no more posts after tomorrow until the 3rd of May. Also, since tomorrow is Sunday, I'm supposed to have YOU readers out there pick what I write about. Well, I'm not ashamed to say it, I've had Zero suggestions. I'm gonna go ahead and scrap that feature and just write what ever I desire.
Your loss!
I haven't been updating the tarp count as it happens, but rest assured it will always be up-to-date by the end of the week.
And finally, another little news item, I will be working with Bill to get the Family Guy rating posted on the sites in the future.
Well have a good weekend, and take care.

No comments: