3.02.2010

Credit Card

Being a young sprightly 21 year old, I have a student checking account. I should have branched out and added a Credit Card a few years ago, but I didn't. Apparently building credit was never high on my priorities list. To be fair, growing up was never high on my priorities list either but, what can you do!

Needless to say, I'm going somewhere with this. I applied for a credit card recently, and got accepted after a quick (albeit limited) credit check. And what do you know, I get to design my own card! That's right I went with Capital One.

Now I would have preferred to go with someone, you know, cheaper as far as interest rates and "membership fees" go, but they accept applicants with a very limited credit history. I figured it was worth the chance.

So in designing my card, I decided to upload a picture I took, what do you think?
I think it came out nicely, too bad they spelled my name wrong.

When it actually comes in the mail, we'll see how it turned out. But I think I made the right choice as far as pictures go. Besides, their policy of "no lude or inappropriate images" hindered my options a bit. So long baby photo of me naked on a bear skin rug...